TwinPad v0.9.25
I always have 16 spells ULTIMA in LuLu's Fury , yes , find patch and cheat Laugh .
CPU: Intel core i5-3230M
GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7570M
The King of Fighters 2006 PCSX2
Bloody Roar 4 PCSX2
Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution PCSX2
Soul calibur II, III PCSX2
Tekken 4, 5 PCSX2
Tekken 6 PPSSPP
Soul Calibur Broken Destiny PPSSPP
Last Bronx SSF

Sponsored links

That`s a real good plugin...but i have a problem...
however i set the keys,right-left and up-down is inverted...

there are my settings...
http://yfrog.com/0441244976p
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/7916/pad2.png

LE:Looks like i managed to make this bug.But the COMBO is still not working...
I cannot get the Combos Editor to perform any of the L1, L2, R1, or R2 keys. The combo editor does nothing, like it's skipping those keys. Anyone else having that problem and is there a way to fix it? Here's my Config Box.

Basically, I'd like it to perform a decent size list of keys...starting with pressing the R2 button 6 times at a decent pace (dunno how fast 25 is) followed by more keys.
[Image: combos.jpg]
@memmorex: Didn't I mention in the first post that you have to use common sense!! you can't push UP and DOWN at the same
time (same action!) same for left and right.. didn't mean to be rude btw.. Smile

@bbkdude: from the picture I can see that you try to push R2 for 150 frames (which is equal to holding R2 button for 3
seconds) without releasing it.. if your intention is to rapidly press R2 you have to put some empty actions between the key presses to emulate key releases..
Hmm, interesting, I get it though. But, even holding down R2 for 3secs should make the pages in the Customization Window of FFX scroll down, should it not?

I've tried messing with the other shoulder buttons, and the only I have managed to get the L2 button to work, and scroll upwards as it should, but the R2 isn't having any luck.
(10-07-2009, 08:40 AM)bbkdude Wrote: I've tried messing with the other shoulder buttons, and the only I have managed to get the L2 button to work, and scroll upwards as it should, but the R2 isn't having any luck.

The answer to this problem is here

(08-02-2009, 09:25 AM)Ellestar Wrote: I think there is a bug in v0.8.2 in Loading.cpp line 74
Code:
        //Initialize COMBO 3DArray with -1 as default 'NULL' value..
        for (int i = 0; i < 334; i++)
            for (int j = 0; j < 24; j++)
                for (int k = 0; k < value; k++)
                    COMBO[i][j][k] = -1;
should be
                for (int k = 0; k < g_comboCounter; k++)
As it is now, it presses L2 button in addition to any other buttons in combos

I can't believe this mistake happened to me! I guess this is what I get
when I start copy/paste multiple parts to write faster Blush I apologize to
Ellestar, I didn't see his post, nor did I look through the code lately.. Ninja

Should be fixed soon! (once I have a day off from work) with couple other
fixes..

Edit: Fixed and New version is released..
Hmmm... TwinPad. Huh Looks like I'll finally be able to perform jutsu clashes in The Naruto Ultimate Ninja Series. Smile I'll give it a spin in Friday and then I'll report how's it going. Rolleyes

edit: Question - is it possible to somehow assign actions for the CPU and not for P1 or P2?
hello
I have installed the dx8vb.dll into both my system32 folder and wow64 folder and entered the reg command line in my admin commandprompt as well as the run.exe and i keep getting "module dx8vb.dll may not compatible with the version of Windows that you're running. Check if the module is compatible with an x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of regsvr32.exe" When I test the config in Pcxs2 it seems to be accepted but if I try to configure the controller I still get the error 429 message.

I am running windows vista home premium 64 bit on a dual core amd laptop.

Lilypad 0.10.0 works for my binded mouse buttons but not for my keyboard so I was hoping I could get this to work for my keyboard. If you can help it would be greatly appreciated.
I also tryed rebooting as well as just having the file in either the system32 folder or the wow64 folder but it is still a no go. Blush
Hmm...I got a problem.I want to play with my brother on PCSX2 Dragon ball tenkaichi 3.And i can`t make a combo for me AND my brother.I create 1 combo,but when i change to "PAD 2" to create a combo (for Player 2) ,the first combo(For Player 1) goes to Player 2.And i can creat a combo just for 1 of the players...Please help Laugh
(01-15-2010, 07:07 AM)12inruin Wrote: hello
I have installed the dx8vb.dll into both my system32 folder and wow64 folder and entered the reg command line in my admin commandprompt as well as the run.exe and i keep getting "module dx8vb.dll may not compatible with the version of Windows that you're running. Check if the module is compatible with an x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of regsvr32.exe" When I test the config in Pcxs2 it seems to be accepted but if I try to configure the controller I still get the error 429 message.

I am running windows vista home premium 64 bit on a dual core amd laptop.

Lilypad 0.10.0 works for my binded mouse buttons but not for my keyboard so I was hoping I could get this to work for my keyboard. If you can help it would be greatly appreciated.
I also tryed rebooting as well as just having the file in either the system32 folder or the wow64 folder but it is still a no go. Blush

I had the same problem, try writing this in commandpromt "regsvr32 C:\Windows\syswow64\dx8vb.dll" without the quotes.