Twinkle Star Sprites: La Petite Princesse - Emulatable?
Hi all, this is my first time to post. I am considering purchasing an imported game that rocks faces. I found it for the first time at Quakecon of all places. It's called Twinkle Star Sprites: La Petite Princesse, and it may very well be the best game ever created; however, it's amazingly hard to find. It was only released in Japan, and thus specifies it's only compatible with the NTSC-J (Japan / Asian) console jazz. I don't know if that matters but I thought it worth mentioning. Anyhow, I want to enjoy this fine game on my arcade but I wasn't sure if the PS2 emulation could do it. It's not on the official list, but I'm thinking that's because it's rather obscure.

On to the questions:
1) Does anyone know if Twinkle Star Sprites: La Petite Princesse can be emulated?
2) Does anyone already have this game working in emulation?
3) Is emulatable even a real word?

-TheBeerBaron

Sponsored links

It is in the compatibility list listed as Intro only.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(09-22-2009, 01:04 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: It is in the compatibility list listed as Intro only.

I've recently just tried playing this game. I found out that if you mash the start button starting from the SNK logo, you'll skip the intro movie. If you do you'll avoid the freeze and you'll be able to play the game just fine.

I haven't beaten the game yet, so I can't say that it's completely playable. From the looks of it, only the movies will freeze the game though.

I'll update if I encounter any problems.
Right... after 1 year from last post there had to be some advance... in fact in the latest beta is possible you only need to enable the "skip mpeg hack" gamefix.

Please take a look at the date of a thread before reviving it...

Edit: Oh also use this thread if you find anything else ;p
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Post-your...ideos-here
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64