Twisted Metal Black
Been awhile since I've been around and nice to see the progress of this project. Wondering if Twisted Metal Black is working on the latest release? I looked at the comparability and it's listed as in game on 0.9.4 which was so long ago. Thanx!

Sponsored links

why dont you just try it and let us know? Smile
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

why not get the game and give it a try? the difference between 0.9.4 and today is like night and day.
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti

I didn't want to buy it if someone has already tried and failed... But if no one knows then it's not a lot of money to find out.
I may have a copy floating around. Will see if I can find it.

What exactly was wrong with it originally, so I know what to check (dont have alot of spare time to check today).
[Image: jmt41l-2.png]
SSD: 250GB | HDD: 2TB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G Gaming
Ok found my copy, and from what I can tell, its playable. Menus dont have any background in hardware, software fixes that, though menu animations (selecting single player and going to character/vehicle select) appear only in the top left corner, but menu then fixes once animation ends. Not a big deal. Hardware doesnt have the animation problem (shows correctly) althougb the menu itself doesnt display correctly after the animation finishes. Edit - seems that native resolution fixes this as well, but not custom or upscale). From what I can tell, this seems to be an issue with the way the background renders.

In game seem to work fine, both software and hardware didnt seem to have any issues.

My test was only short however, but if there was a specific issue in past versions, let me know and ill sus it out.

Will also post some pics to show example soon.

On a side note, doesnt appear to be an overly demanding game. Was running full fps off the disc with only recommended speedhacks in both software and hardware. In hardware I was using the HD 4000 at 3x native. Slight slowdown when using rearview mirror, but better hareware or lower settings would fix that.
Cool man thanx!
Just keep in mind that I didnt perform a very thorough test due to time restraints atm. There may be issues that I didnt come across, but from what I did test, it seems fine, other than the menu glitches.
Picked it up at the pawnshop and the cinematics and menus are buggy, but the game play is fine from what I could tell. I played for hours on story mode, even beat the game. Everything was on regular settings.
Yea the menus and cinematics would've fallen under the same issue I posted earlier.