Twisted Metal Black errors
Hope it works for ya, if not I'll see if a friend ownes black and try to configure it as well. btw: do you have DX10? (Vista/win7)

Sponsored links

Yes I do,but I'm not using vista,I'm using Windows 7 64-bit(Beta) and operating on nvidia beta graphics drivers(under recommended installs). As soon as as I get a TB HDD,then I'm going to start dual-booting. To answer your question,per dxdiag,I am running DX11(so it may be interfering with the graphics and rendering process for the emulator). Well I hope it works out for him. Let me know the results.
-If war is hell,then I was dead and back~???
You are running dx10. Win7 dxdiag shows crap.
| i7 860 2.8@4ghz | Scythe Mugen 2 Rev.B | Asus Maximus Formula III | G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Gigabyte | 570 GTX AMP! | Enermax 720w PSU | X-Fi Titan | OCZ Vertex 120 GB |
(04-15-2009, 12:28 AM)Partyboy Wrote: 1: Yes I do,but I'm not using vista,I'm using Windows 7 64-bit(Beta)... 2: To answer your question,per dxdiag,I am running DX11
3: Well I hope it works out for him. Let me know the results.

1: I said Win7, and I know it's beta
2: No card supports DX11 yet, but 10 works fine on win7
3: I said me.
Whoa,you didn't have to get all bristly on meTongue Most people don't know about 7 or care becasue they think it's vista(it looks like it,but it just uses the Aero graphics interface)TM:Head-On works well and is playable from start to finish. From what I researched Black works,but is unplayable to the point where it can't be finished. I think the emulator might just be fighting with my card&OS,idk. It's kinda weird,running DX11 and comparing it to DX9/10,I noticed a minor bump in textures and graphics quality on my games.
well you're not actually running dx11 (since no card supports it yet), you're just running dx10 Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
Probably,who knows. It's not like dxdiag is always right. Black looks great,but the lights would induce seizures in an epileptic. I've tried another game that uses specular lighting,and it works fine.
I have the same problem... maybe a few more like the game is going all fast forward for some reason (without the speedhacks). Any help will be appreciated!
Config->CPU, Limit option
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja