Two disc games
(05-31-2009, 08:21 AM)KrazyTrumpeter05 Wrote: Heh, I can't believe no one has tried a two disc game yet and posted a question about it. Granted, there probably weren't all that many 2 disc games for PS2 but...

monster rancher is a multi-DVD game (let's face it, you need MANY dvds for that game to unlock everything) but I don't think the cDVD-switching works on it. I think it's a feature of the PS2 they haven't included for some reason, maybe it will be later, but it isn't right now. (unless ghz's plugin will do it)

Sponsored links

(06-01-2009, 09:40 PM)Saiki Wrote: I think it's a feature of the PS2 they haven't included for some reason, maybe it will be later, but it isn't right now. (unless ghz's plugin will do it)

It's suppose to do it
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(06-01-2009, 09:45 PM)refraction Wrote:
(06-01-2009, 09:40 PM)Saiki Wrote: I think it's a feature of the PS2 they haven't included for some reason, maybe it will be later, but it isn't right now. (unless ghz's plugin will do it)

It's suppose to do it
there's no option to do it, so I can only assume it doesn't work. (as in a way to change ISO/cDVD without resetting the emulation)