Two unusual problems
I updated the code, CRC hack level for Sly 2 E3 Demo should work properly when my PR gets merged.
https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/pull/2350

Sponsored links

Try latest dev, should be fixed now.
Almost.  Now the characters are invisible during these parts.  Look at this screenshot.  (Direct3D11)

Edit: Forgot to mention that I had to enable "Alpha" or else the health bar gets all "blocky" like before.  Strangely enough, Alpha does this in the final game, too, not just the demo.  Direct3D9's "Alpha Correction" option does not do this.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Alpha Hw hack and Alpha correction are two different options, can you upload a gs dump from the issue ?

p.s. Direct3D9 is deprecated.
How do I get a GS dump?  Is it a log?

Edit:  the demo, final game, and Japanese import display correctly using Direct3D9 and it's "Alpha Correction" option.  However MSAA causes a visual glitch.
MSAA can cause glitches and it's not recommended to use it, better to increase the resolution instead.

https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-How-to-c...er-GS-dump
I pressed Shift+F8 to get the GS dump, but it didn't work.  The game windows froze, but there are no .gs or .png files in the "snaps" folder.  I was following the guide you linked.

By the way, MSAA gives me no problems/glitches on Direct3D11, only improvements, so that's one reason why I intend on using Direct3D11.  The other reason being speed.

Edit:  I found it.  There are 2 folders called "snaps", one in My Documents and one in the PCSX2 root folder.  I attached the dump.

Attached Files
.xz   gsdx_20180330054001.gs.xz (Size: 1,94 MB / Downloads: 135)
Quote:I pressed Shift+F8 to get the GS dump, but it didn't work. The game windows froze

The game window should freeze for a couple of seconds.
There file name should be .gs.xz
Can you try again ?
I updated my post - the dump is attached.
Disable Alpha hack.