Ty the Tasmanian Tiger controller issues
Hey guys,

I'm back to the help threads! (sorry)

This time, I'm having controller issues with the Ty the Tasmanian Tiger. It's strange, I'm using the SSSPSX plugin (it's the only one that picks up my controller), and only start works. If I press L1, L2, R1, R2 and circle however, it functions as triangle. I know, weird. Anyway, I don't get that issue with any other game, but I get it with Ty, Ty 2 and Ty 3. What's causing it?

Sponsored links

(05-31-2013, 09:55 PM)MiniMan3012 Wrote: Hey guys,

I'm back to the help threads! (sorry)

This time, I'm having controller issues with the Ty the Tasmanian Tiger. It's strange, I'm using the SSSPSX plugin (it's the only one that picks up my controller), and only start works. If I press L1, L2, R1, R2 and circle however, it functions as triangle. I know, weird. Anyway, I don't get that issue with any other game, but I get it with Ty, Ty 2 and Ty 3. What's causing it?

I had this same issue although the game did not matter and it was because I was trying to install another driver when the old one was still lingering in the registry (motioninjoy).... The buttons were all messed up and some did not even work so it might be worth trying to clean your registry out.
CPU: Core i7 3610QM 2.30GHz (Turbo up to 3.10GHz)
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 670m 3gb
RAM: 16gb ddr3
[Image: images.jpg]
Solved. You're amazing.

Though its strange why it only affected those games...