USB Issues
>.>

op,

change the power settings so the power button turns the system off when pressed, then go into the device manager, uninstall ALL of the usb host controllers (making sure the mouse/keyboard one is the last to go) then hit the power key

windows will reinstall the usb host drivers on the next start and should restore the drives and modem.

Sponsored links

(04-26-2012, 05:29 AM)Saiki Wrote: USB does not work on pcsx2, period
Edited for Squall Leonhart+^_^+

i had no idea USB isn't supposed to work on PCSX2, i use a usb keyboard+ usb wireless mouse all the time and it always worked, also all on revisions downloaded from here without any extra "3rd party" plugins+^_^+
Signature purposefully left blank.
..... you're obviously not understanding this thread than Chik'Tikka
god your arrogant....
i understand full well that he's having issues with getting his USB ports to recognize *some* of his devices (ones that use higher data bandwidth then mouse+keyboard) and the suggestion that was posted for reinstalling all USB drivers is what i would do, i was just commenting on another post in this thread that stated that USB devices don't work with PCSX2+^_^+
(04-26-2012, 08:18 PM)ChikTikka Wrote: another post in this thread that stated that USB devices don't work with PCSX2+^_^+
I said ON not WITH. I use a rumblepad controller, I meant for things like homebrew.
(04-26-2012, 08:50 PM)Saiki Wrote: I said ON not WITH. I use a rumblepad controller, I meant for things like homebrew.

i see, sorry for the misunderstanding then+^_^+