USB plugin
Is there any USB plugin for mic and drum to use on Rock Band or Guitar Hero?

Sponsored links

As far as the Mic goes, I don't think so. But when you plug in any of the other controller instruments, Windows automatically installs the drivers for them, and recognizes them as controllers. So I'm guessing, you would just need to map out the controls for them in Plugin config, inside PCSX2.

OR!

You could map the buttons on your instrument to keys on your keyboard, and the keys on the keyboard are mapped to for the corresponding notes inside Guitar Hero, or Rock Band.
Intel Core 2 Duo QX9750 Extreme Edition | eVGA 790i FTW | BFG GTX 280 OC 1GB | 8GB of Patriot Viper
there's only a guitar plugin mod, ther isn't one for drums yet
neither for microphone? Or I can play using the Pc's mic?
Someone would still have to code a plugin for the PC mic to interface properly with the emulator.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
(05-28-2009, 04:40 AM)Saiki Wrote: there's only a guitar plugin mod, ther isn't one for drums yet

There still is a work around to use the Drums though, if you wanted to. Use one of those 3rd party Controller Programs, and map certain buttons on the Drum Pads to keys on your keyboard. Then, inside PCSX2, map those corresponding keys, to buttons on the PS2. At least, that's what I did.
Intel Core 2 Duo QX9750 Extreme Edition | eVGA 790i FTW | BFG GTX 280 OC 1GB | 8GB of Patriot Viper
(05-28-2009, 06:13 AM)Scott Wrote:
(05-28-2009, 04:40 AM)Saiki Wrote: there's only a guitar plugin mod, ther isn't one for drums yet

There still is a work around to use the Drums though, if you wanted to. Use one of those 3rd party Controller Programs, and map certain buttons on the Drum Pads to keys on your keyboard. Then, inside PCSX2, map those corresponding keys, to buttons on the PS2. At least, that's what I did.

But how can I map inside PCSX2?
(05-28-2009, 10:35 PM)edu_dudu Wrote:
(05-28-2009, 06:13 AM)Scott Wrote:

But how can I map inside PCSX2?

Map your keyboard keys inside the Controller Plugin config.
Are you talking about use the dual shock 2 with the keyboard?
But Rock band doesn't permit play with the dual shock 2.
use Lilypad then
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja