USB storage device plugin? also memory card access?
tl;wr Are there any usb storage device plugins for the pcsx2? and if yes, how do u access the files on the emulated memory card?

I have codebreakers, and a slim ps2.

As some of you may know already, codebreakers refuses to load up any usb devices on a slim ps2 because it doesn't have a proper usb driver (much like pcsx2 lol). And I don't want to type in every single letter of every code, and would much rather use those cbc files to update my codebreakers. But I can't, because cbc files can only be read off a usb device. So after thinking about it, I thought of a genius idea...

I use pcsx2, load up codebreakers, and update it with cbc files. Then i get the updated cheats file that codebreakers saves to the memory card, copy it back to my usb and use ule to copy it onto my real memory card. then happily load up codebreakers on my slim ps2.

tl;dr Are there any usb storage device plugins for the pcsx2? and if yes, how do u access the files on the emulated memory card?

Sponsored links

BUMP

i looked around and it seems that there's no usb support or plugin :'(. but can any of you offer some sort of solution regarding my problem? OR correct me if im wrong about usb support
I don't get what exactly you want to do, but I think this will help:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-How-to-us...from-PCSX2
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(04-22-2010, 10:47 PM)Bositman Wrote: I don't get what exactly you want to do, but I think this will help:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-How-to-us...from-PCSX2

That solves my problem of accessing the memory card, but can you tell me if there's anyway pcsx2 can access the usb?

The reason I want to do this is because a game (codebreakers) cannot access usb on the slim ps2s. I was hoping I could access usb on an emulator instead but I see now that doesn't seem likely.
Right, we have no working USB implementation.
You may have more luck with a network connection to your ps2..
what do u mean network connection
PS2link server running on the console, and connecting to it via some pc side client.
Then you can put stuff on it via host:

Google it Wink