Ultimate Spider-Man crashing
I',ve been trying to play this game for a while now, but it crashes regularly and almost every time i try to save state. Does someone know how to solve this problem?

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(11-26-2020, 01:05 AM)jesalvein Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

soory for the delay, also, there are two messages that i receive every time the game crashes.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

try loading from memcard instead of savestate
(11-29-2020, 11:33 PM)jesalvein Wrote: try loading from memcard instead of savestate

It works for some time, but the game suddently crashes without any message

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 71,86 KB / Downloads: 136)
try disabling widescreen patch