Ultimate Spiderman Help
Hi, I have a problem with the ultimate Spiderman game. When I have been playing Spiderman for a while, I hang up and get an insufficient memory error, it only happens to me with this game. I have a i5 4460.8gb ram and nvidia gtx750.
GSdx Settings:
Directx11(Software)

Edge Anti-Aliasing(AA1)

Mipmapping

Rendering threads :3

Enable FXAA

Hacks:
Mtvu (microVU1 multihilo)

Speed of cycles EE :3

Theft of cycles VU :1 (low)

The ram goes up to reach more than 3gb and hangs. You can advance in the game until you control venon (black spiderman), after facing Wolverine you control a spiderman and slowly the ram goes up until it hangs the game. I add that my pc does not have any type of virus and only happens with this game in pcsx2.

By the way I have the original game and original console, I dedicated to collect many games of ps2, for me the ps2 is one of the best consoles that ever existed .
Thanks for this great work pcsx2, greetings

Sponsored links

(05-13-2017, 05:17 PM)ps2astur Wrote: Hi, I have a problem with the ultimate Spiderman game. When I have been playing Spiderman for a while, I hang up and get an insufficient memory error, it only happens to me with this game. I have a 4460.8gb ram and nvidia gtx750.
GSdx Settings:
Renderer:  Directx11(Software)

Edge Anti-Aliasing(AA1)

Mipmapping

Rendering threads :3

Enable FXAA

Hacks:
Mtvu (microVU1 multihilo)

Speed of cycles EE :3

Theft of cycles VU :1 (low)

Attached log....

By the way I have the original game, I dedicated to collect many games of ps2, for me the ps2 is one of the best consoles that ever existed .
Thanks for this great work pcsx2, greetings

The log file...

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 7,45 KB / Downloads: 167)
what if you don't load from savestate but from memcard ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(05-13-2017, 06:04 PM)jesalvein Wrote: what if you don't load from savestate but from memcard ?

Hi, I've tried with a game saved from the game itself, the ram goes up slowly (it takes a while) until it reaches more than 3gb of ram and gives error .. I attached a new log and image. Thanks for the answer

(05-13-2017, 08:27 PM)ps2astur Wrote: Hi, I've tried with a game saved from the game itself, the ram goes up slowly (it takes a while) until it reaches more than 3gb of ram and gives error .. I attached a new log and image. Thanks for the answer

New log ...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 12,48 KB / Downloads: 150)
This game(along with Spider Man 2) seem to have memory leaks in PCSX2. As jesalvein suggests, you should use memory card saves and take regular breaks(every hour or so)
(05-13-2017, 08:38 PM)Ulblast Wrote: This game(along with Spider Man 2) seem to have memory leaks in PCSX2. As jesalvein suggests, you should use memory card saves and take regular breaks(every hour or so)

Thanks. I hope it can be fixed in future versions of pcsx2. Very good job with the emulator, thanks for the answers.
In the part that fights against the rhinoceros, it takes approximately 20 minutes to block the game, it reaches 3.6gb of Ram and it blocks, this game goes very fluid but can not play until the end of the game because in that part Block and even if you save it from the game menu, you start more behind the fight against the rhinoceros and do not give time to pass it. I finished the fight against the rhinoceros and I saved it from the game, then it hangs up and when loading the saved game you start always before the fight ... sorry for my bad english, I use the google translator ...Smile