Ultraman Fighting Evolution Rebirth works?
Hello Everybody!
I was wondering if the game Ultraman Fighting Evolution Rebirth works in PCSX2, because I am willing to purchase it. Because before I and my cousin when we were playing on your PS2, but since I moved home, i never played this game that we were addicts ... kkk ... and then I saw this on PCSX2 saying that could run PS2 games on it, then the first game I'd like to run is that Ultraman, I will buy it when you get your answers!

The configuration of my PC is:
3.00GHz Pentium IV 631 High Treathing
2GB Memory RAM Kingston DDR2 667
250GB HD
Geforce 9600GT Ecs 256-bit
I posted the name of this game here, because I did not find the compatibility list ... Unsure

I will be able to run some games without any hassle?

Thank

Sponsored links

Quote:I will be able to run some games without any hassle?

Don't think so. Your Cpu's quite weak.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Yeah I know. Much has told me that ... but I bought my 9600 this month, and only further ahead buy a Core 2 Duo E8400 ...
then, you'll have to give it a try, or have a look at the screenshot thread. It's not listed in the compatibility list.
Hum... I think it costs to try, if it does not work, I'll be waiting for the compatibility of the game for PCSX2.
you still can play it on your PS2, waiting for compatibility with pcsx2 Tongue2
A search on forums gave this thread:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-6525.html...an+rebirth

So at least it works I guess, but yeah buying a game hoping for it to work on PCSX2 isnt really a good deal rather buy it for playing in the PS2 and then maybe try it in PCSX2 :P
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
It ... but the problem is that I do not have the same video game ... who has is my cousin and some friends of mine. But I'll buy it today, and I will test to see if it works. As the shadow lady said, I hope it works. Because the history of the game is pretty cool (and addictive!).

Hum .. be waiting for the compatibility Ultraman, but I think even if it fails, will bring the game home to some of the same PS2. But it is annoying ... wanted to play alone at home ... and not for me to buy a PS2 Video game, because here in Brazil costs $ 500.00 / 600.00 and I bought my 9600 this month and will take longer for me to buy a PS2 (since my next product will be a Core 2 Duo).
And I have a question, if you launch the compatibility for the Ultraman, how can I download the program that rotates the Ultraman on my PC? It is the Patch? But what?

Thank you!
I haven't get a successful load with this game yet......
It stops loading when it appears
LoadElfFile: cdrom0:\SLPS_255.29;1
loadElfFile: 3005124
loadElfFile: cdrom0:\SLPS_255.29;1 CRC = 4E811100
For other games that I tested they will continue to load after these 3 loadElfFile sentence appear while this game is not.....
I just want it can pass through and load the game, that's more important that it run in good or bad speed...
Ah It did not happen the same thing aegismk said. Putz ... ah, I was so anxious to be able to run this game. Hum .. ah, but I hope to come out soon that compatibility, but good ... I can still play it in the house of some friends. But when launching this compatibility, low in hours.

It is the next screen is that the PS2 of Cubes, then only is the configuration:

http://sksapps.com/images/ps2_browser.jpg

Hum ..
But thanks for the help guys!
Thanks