Unable to Create Killzone Profile
Hello, I just tried playing killzone on the latest build of pcsx 2 and I get to the point in the menu's where I must create a profile to play the campaign. Except, I can type in a profile name just fine but as I close the onscreen keyboard there is no way to continue. I would assume you just press down and hit "create profile" but it seems to me like it's greyed out or maybe the functionality of the Lilypad plugin has a glitch on it at this point.

If anyone could help it would be really appreciated! Or maybe a link to somehow download a game profile and insert it into a pcsx2 directory or something. Thanks in advance

Sponsored links

Killzone..2? Do you mean the original Killzone?

I don't think that Killzone 2 was a PS2 release, it's a PS3 game (which I have).

Anyway, I have no idea actually. Try the profile idea by google searching. Make sure lilypad is configured correctly and try it without any hacks. It might just be broken for all I know.
(06-29-2012, 08:28 AM)Alexander Moore Wrote: Killzone..2? Do you mean the original Killzone?

I don't think that Killzone 2 was a PS2 release, it's a PS3 game (which I have).

Anyway, I have no idea actually. Try the profile idea by google searching. Make sure lilypad is configured correctly and try it without any hacks. It might just be broken for all I know.

Yea I'm sorry it is Killzone 1, I just find it odd that no one else reported this, mouse api is set to windows messaging is that a problem?
In the controller settings of pcsx2 uncheck the " Xinput (Xbox 360 controller only) " option.
Now you should be able to use the analog sticks.
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go