Unable to boot games in Vista
For normal PCSX2, I get "pcsx2.exe has stopped working" and I'm forced to close it on any game I try to load. A box appears where the game should be, but I get that error before it even boots the game. For the non VM version, a window appears where it's loading the game, but then it stops responding and I'm forced to use End Task to get rid of the damn thing. I've tried every variation of plugins possible.

I have an AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5000 + (2 CPUs) at 2.6ghz, 2 gigs of memory, and I'm running Direct X. My video card is an NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430. I appreciate any help in advance.

Sponsored links

What game?What PCSX2?What plugins?
Also your GPU is very weak
CPU: Intel Core i7-10700K 3.8 GHz (Turbo 5.1 GHz)
GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070 (8 GB)
RAM: Corsair 32GB KIT DDR4 3200MHz CL16 Vengeance LPX
MOBO: Asus TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS
(12-29-2008, 12:34 PM)Nokiaman Wrote: What game?What PCSX2?What plugins?
Also your GPU is very weak

Nevermind, I got it working. I was trying to play FFX but I guess I had a bad rip. I downloaded it from elsewhere and it runs now. It even runs in both TLB and VM now. It's slow as hell so I'll have to tweak the settings a bit to get the most out of it, but it works. I just want something to tide me over until I can get a new PS2 sometime next month.
(12-29-2008, 07:55 PM)Luriden Wrote: until I can get a new PS2 sometime next month.

... and buy a real PS2 game if you still want supportWacko

Quote:I downloaded it from elsewhere
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I had a PS2 and ~30 games stolen a few months ago. FFX was one of them. :-\

I plan on buying a new PS2 and heading to Gamestop to buy used copies of all the games I used to have. I know that still doesn't make it right, but I do have SOME morals.

I wanted to play some Frequency until that time came but my computer doesn't seem to be able to handle PS2 games enough so I'll have to wait.
I have amd x2 4000+ OE on 2,6 GHz, + 2 gb ram + hd4850 and FFX runs quite well.
But anyway I have another problem with FFX, maybe someone know answer :
On docks after some dialogs screen is becoming black (FFX NTSC). I tried with all plugins, and win xp and win vista, same problem all time Wink .