Unable to change configuration properly and use the configuration properly
I can't seem to change the configuration properly, whether it be PCSX 0.9.6 or 9.7 Beta.
Whenever i try to change a key, for example say, X, it always gives a numerical value(1,2,3. You get the picture.) in return.
And when i try using those numerical values ingame, it takes multiple presses before any button works.
I am currently using LilyPad as a plugin.
Also, whenever i start the emulator i get this error as well.
Unable to open SCSI controller 1:[\],error code:0*5

Sponsored links

No one has an answer? D: I don't suppose changing the plugin would work?
Sounds like a problem with your pad and/or its' drivers. Do you have the latest drivers for it? Does it work properly in the windows calibration stuff?
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Kind of confused as to what you mean, need an explanation. Sorry for the trouble...
If it helps, i am currently using windows 7 and the keyboard for the controls as i don't have a PS2 controller.
In the Lilypad configuration, make sure Keyboard API is set to Windows messaging. Also make sure you have write rights in the folder PCSX2 is in. To be sure of that install PCSX2 to a new directory like C:/Emulation/PCSX2
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Gotcha. I will try that and see what happens. Will take a few days though, since i am currently at my relatives, so i will post what happens when i get back at my house and do it.
Nope, didn't work. Tried changing plugin as well, that didn't work either D:
I don't suppose configuring PCSX2 on another computer and then transferring it to this along with all the configuration files would work?
If you're gonna use keyboard it might work, try changing the keyboard API to the other 2 options, try using SSSPSX PAD as plugin.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(10-13-2010, 10:47 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: If you're gonna use keyboard it might work, try changing the keyboard API to the other 2 options, try using SSSPSX PAD as plugin.

Already tried SSSPSX PAD, didn't work.
Will try changing the keyboard API to other two options.
BTW, this has happened after formatting my laptop, and after formatting a second time to try and solve this, the problem is occurring with all games.
Does that mean that giving it to the service center would solve the problem? D: