Unable to go Fullscreen after buying a LG 4k OLED
So previously i was using a 1080p plasma with the nightly builds and using 16:9 and Borderless Fullscreen options in the settings with 4k rendering resolution set, but now with a 4k oled now know matter what rendering resolution i set i am always getting a small window and not fullscreen no matter what the Rendering resolution is, how do i sort this out so i can get full screen etc ? Thx

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(02-04-2023, 09:13 AM)jesalvein Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

Hi i dont have any Logs as the folder is empty, ive also noticed that NATIVE 16:9 games like God of War 2 & Outrun 2 etc display correctly filling the screen but now many of the (widescreen patched game ive tried) run in a Window like 2/3rd's the size Ratchet & Clank, Sly 2 etc, i dont understand this as when i had a 1080p display no matter what resolution i selected it always filled up the screen when using a Native 16:9 game & all Widescreen Patched games that i tried.
You're confusing in-game rendering resolution and window size. The window size is set and saved between restarts of the emulator.
You can press Alt+Enter while game is running or check the "start fullscreen" under interface settings, at least that's where that setting is in dev QT.
(02-06-2023, 10:11 PM)MrWizard Wrote: You're confusing in-game rendering resolution and window size. The window size is set and saved between restarts of the emulator.
You can press Alt+Enter while game is running or check the "start fullscreen" under interface settings, at least that's where that setting is in dev QT.

The start full screen has been checked and the ALT/Enter show its apparently in full screen mode maxed out but only 2/3 of the screen are full.
Are you saying game you're playing only renders in the center of your window and leaves blank bars on the sides? I'm playing on a 4k screen and at least my games I'm able to test with are rendering to to the entirety of the game window. Try a fresh installation of pcsx2 in a new folder to see if problem persists. Dunno what to tell you otherwise.