Unable to move forward in some games
I have recently come across some games that I have been unable to move forward / up on. Everything works fine on the title screens but when I enter the game I can use left/right/down but I cannot move forward. I have been playing for a while before I came across one and now I have a few I am unable to play. I tried a couple forum fixes already but not being the best with setting this thing up I was unable to fix it. Again all these work fine up until you are in game and trying to move forward, title screens work fine. Any help would be great as a couple of these I would love to play again.

Manhunt
Balder Gate 2 Dark Aliance
XIII
Tiger Woods PGA (All)

Thanks everyone!

Sponsored links

Did you set the controls for the Left analog and the D-Pad
A couple of times yes. I have tried mapping a few different ways but not matter what when I map the Left analog stick or the D-Pad they overwrite each other. I will have a R-Stick and L-Stick but the second I map the D-Pad the L-Stick goes away.
(09-27-2021, 07:10 PM)RC2380 Wrote: A couple of times yes. I have tried mapping a few different ways but not matter what when I map the Left analog stick or the D-Pad they overwrite each other. I will have a R-Stick and L-Stick but the second I map the D-Pad the L-Stick goes away.

press the "Analog" button on your controller, then try again.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

So I am using a PS4 controller that I mapped through the LilyPad setup on PCSX2. I looked online and am unaware of an analog button for this controller. I went as far as changing pads (LilyPad config etc) and remapping but then I unfortunately lost the square button. That is when I came on here. Again thanks for the help.