Unable to save controller settings? [PCSX2 1.6]
Hi All,
I'm having some issues trying to save controller settings with LilyPad 0.12.1. Whenever I try to save my controller configuration (no matter what settings I try to save), it always comes up with the attached error.

I've tried running as Administrator, I've checked to make sure read only is disabled on the drive, the disc is nowhere near full (still got 2TB free) and all other settings save just fine, just not this one. I did also make sure I didn't install it to the default Program Files folder. Has anyone run into this error before? I didn't see it mentioned in the FAQs sticky post.
I'm using a Ryzen 5 2600, RX580 and 16GB of RAM if it helps.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

tried installing pcsx2 somewhere like c:\pcxs2?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(05-08-2020, 05:33 PM)jesalvein Wrote: tried installing pcsx2 somewhere like c:\pcxs2?
Yeah, I've installed it on my D: drive in a folder that's completely unrelated to any system files.
alright.
can you please create a blank portable.ini file next to your pcsx2.exe and try again ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(05-08-2020, 05:50 PM)jesalvein Wrote: alright.
can you please create a blank portable.ini file next to your pcsx2.exe and try again ?
Looks like that worked, thanks mate.
(05-08-2020, 05:53 PM)YuriNator557 Wrote: Looks like that worked, thanks mate.

That means there are some restrictions writing to the Documents folder
And btw,creating that file makes your installer version portable so all savestates,memory cards and settings will be saved in the same pcsx2 folder