Unable to use DS3 using either Lilypad/Pokopom
Hey guys, first off, my first time using an emulator so use your noob filters to filter out any irrelevant info I'm handing out.

Okay so Im using PCSX2 1.4.0, and using SCP to enable the use of my ps3 controller on my pc. Which works just fine with other games. (Tested with Lego Batman 2 Tongue)

But when I start PCSX2 I just cant seem to configure my controls in the menu. I have tried disabling direct input and every other combo possible as well.
Problem is when I click pad 1 to configure my controls via my DS3 it just doesn't register any input. I am able to register controls from my keyboard if thats relevant.
I just cant use my DS3.
The controller works just fine with other games and shows as xbox controller in control panel thanks to SCP. My educated guess is Lilypad (and then by extention PCSX2) isnt able to register my DS3 for one reason or another. What that reason might be is outta my grasp.
Please help guys. I have searched though every thread on multiple forums and nothing.

Lilypad version 0.11.0
and pokopom version 2.0.0

Im usually good at troubleshooting such problems, which is why this is my first ever forum post ever. This time however Im at my complete wit's end.

Appreciate all the efforts a lot guys. Cheers
Edit: Forgot to mention Im a windows 10 user.

Sponsored links

My DS3 works perfectly fine with PCSX2 via Lilypad using SCPToolkit. Either 1.6 or 1.7 work fine for me. So I don't know why it wouldn't work for you. Did you actually set the buttons up in Lilypad? Its NOT a plug and play solution theres a little more work than that to get it setup and working with PCSX2
(09-25-2017, 04:02 AM)Topken Wrote: My DS3 works perfectly fine with PCSX2 via Lilypad using SCPToolkit. Either 1.6 or 1.7 work fine for me. So I don't know why it wouldn't work for you. Did you actually set the buttons up in Lilypad? Its NOT a plug and play solution theres a little more work than that to get it setup and working with PCSX2

Yeah, thing is it doesnt take ds3 key strokes in pcsx2. When I click and press a button on ds3 nothing happens. when I press a button on the keyboard after clicking, it registers the keybind. scp is not the problem here as the controller works fine with other games.
Use the LilyPad plugin that came with SCPToolkit, and make sure you have the following options set:

[Image: MKzjCJS.png]

(Monitor when in background is optional, but the other 2 being disabled is important).

If that doesn't work, then Windows 10 is the culprit. I remember reading another topic about Windows 10 users having issues with SCPToolkit.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
0 issues with SCPToolkit for me on Windows 10