Uncompatible EE?
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Question-...#pid298864

I'll just repeat this..

Sponsored links

It's unfair judging whithout testing Sad
by all means play with what works for you. But we have been at this for a long time, if there was something that truely helped everyone and didn't cause problems, we would be the first to mention it!

Just please stop thinking everything is an amazing answer to every problem, try and think about things a bit more logically. If it's a hack, it probably breaks stuff. If its a gamefix, it's probably meant as a last resort or targeted at a specific game. If you don't really know what programming things involve or how things work, don't think you know the solution to problems with specific parts.

It's common sense.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

I wasn't trying to be insulting or to make you defensive, it's just that there are a lot of people that come here for help with certain issues (yes, games playing slow IS one of those). Your suggestions MAY work and they MAY be effective in certain situations, but you often give it as a blanket result in many threads.

I'd wager most people who come here for help aren't very technically minded (indeed, that's why they come here for help) and giving them a solution that may give them further problems down to the line could very well end up frustrating them even more (and whoever then helps them next as they try and unravel what could be causing said issues) so you have to be mindful of the solutions you give them.

Go through the process step by step with someone. If they are having a problem, you work from the most basic steps outwards. If someone is having problems with speed, confirm the regular methods aren't working/helping first. No one is saying you can't give your suggestions to users to try after a point, but it's often times the first thing you suggest when there are often times easier/safer solutions to problems.
[Image: 2748844.png]
(05-21-2013, 12:27 AM)billyash Wrote: It's unfair judging whithout testing Sad

"everything you have suggested has been before"

I started that, way back when. That's how I started with pcsx2, on a 2.2ghz mono core Intel Celeron. Saying "Don't judge what you don't test is plain rubbish. I have done ALL of this way before you did.

Aku mulai itu, jalan kembali ketika. Itulah bagaimana saya mulai dengan pcsx2, pada 2.2GHz mono core Intel Celeron. Mengatakan "Jangan menilai apa yang tidak Anda menguji" adalah sampah biasa. Saya telah melakukan semua dari jalan ini sebelum Anda melakukannya.
Okay Billy, 2 games tested with your method and one game had really weird audio, the other failed on a video (+ bad audio).
100% failure rate, your method does, as expected, break the world.
@refract: im sorry if i irritate you
@koji: that's ok, i don't take it personally Smile
@saiki:that mess translation, are you using google translate ? Tongue2
@rama: what games are they?have you compare with default setting? Try disable all speed hack execpt EE slider=3 and auto game fixes
(05-21-2013, 11:29 AM)billyash Wrote: @refract: im sorry if i irritate you

I know you aren't directly attempting to irritate me, in fact as a user you show that you are a helpful and respectful member of the community and i like that, what i don't like is this fantasy world you seem to be stuck in where everything is the solution to every problem. I think you just need to learn more about how programming works, maybe how the emulator works and understand that hacks are not solutions, then we might survive more comfortably along side each other.

@refract: i do realize i did mistake cos im human, and need to be corrected. That's why i need all of you to correct me but of course with test and good reason. Thank you Smile
(05-21-2013, 11:54 AM)billyash Wrote: @refract: i do realize i did mistake cos im human, and need to be corrected. That's why i need all of you to correct me but of course with test and good reason. Thank you Smile

I tried to correct you, i told you this won't work and will probably break loads of things, but you wanted to go ahead and make a "tips" post to show everybody how to use EE Cycle Rate x3 anyway! ;p I can't correct you if you don't want to be corrected lol.