Uncompatible EE?
Question 
What game that uncompatible with EE slider 3?

Sponsored links

Quite a few I imagine. More than can be listed, thats why you should use it with caution.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

The amount of testing that would be required to put together an extensive list would be phenomenal. Its best just to use it on a case by case basis, and reduce the slider if issues occur.
[Image: jmt41l-2.png]
SSD: 250GB | HDD: 2TB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G Gaming
I just want to test Smile, i put EE slider 3 but my games work fine but with trick, i will share it if it valid
I wouldn't bother, you will just confuse people and encourage people to use it, but it causes audio desync and false FPS readings and sometimes choppy FPS. Im sure people can find it if they want to use it ;p
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(05-17-2013, 02:21 PM)refraction Wrote: I wouldn't bother, you will just confuse people and encourage people to use it, but it causes audio desync and false FPS readings and sometimes choppy FPS. Im sure people can find it if they want to use it ;p

like i've told before i have to test it first.
I need title that uncompatible with EE slider 3 Smile
dynasty warriors 3 - bad with ee or vu speedhacks...dragon quest 8 tolerates speedhacks like a champ. most of my games, however, prefer vu cycle stealing.
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti

(05-17-2013, 02:49 PM)DaTankAC Wrote: dynasty warriors 3 - bad with ee or vu speedhacks...dragon quest 8 tolerates speedhacks like a champ. most of my games, however, prefer vu cycle stealing.
thanks but i only ask question ps2 title that uncompatible EE slider 3 only not VU cycle stealing Smile. Thanks, btw dynasty warrior 3 (u) or (E)? Smile
(05-17-2013, 03:08 PM)billyash Wrote: thanks but i only ask question ps2 title that uncompatible EE slider 3 only not VU cycle stealing Smile. Thanks
I will test it Smile

Dynasty warriors 3 gets affected by both EE cyclerate and VU cycle stealing, so it should still help. I know when going under bridges and through some doorways and tunnels you get slowdowns and a fake fps reading (reads at full fps, runs like half). Not sure if its EE or VU that affects that more however. Best level to test that is hu lao gate. Once the gate opens close to the start, while running through or fighting in the doorway through the wall is where the slowdown should occur.

This was with the pal version, though it should be the same with ntsc.
[Image: jmt41l-2.png]
SSD: 250GB | HDD: 2TB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G Gaming
(05-17-2013, 03:15 PM)Dante3hs Wrote: Dynasty warriors 3 gets affected by both EE cyclerate and VU cycle stealing, so it should still help. I know when going under bridges and through some doorways and tunnels you get slowdowns and a fake fps reading (reads at full fps, runs like half). Not sure if its EE or VU that affects that more however. Best level to test that is hu lao gate. Once the gate opens close to the start, while running through or fighting in the doorway through the wall is where the slowdown should occur.

This was with the pal version, though it should be the same with ntsc.

tomorrow i'll buy that game and test it Smile anyone has other tittle?