Unexpected parameter when saving to a state
Ah you're right, it is set to pcsx2.exe path. That's really weird, cause I never touched the .ini file till you mentioned it. Is it not supposed to be like that after you first opened multiconverter?

Sponsored links

When you open the converter for the first time you are asked couple of questions and depending what you choose,the converter will work in a different way.
You probably click on the part which ask you if you want to use the save state preview feature and on the next window,it ask you to point where i_view32.exe is(which I also uploaded)

And you choosed the pcsx2 exe there and when you press F1,the program will try to run pcsx2.exe with that command line rather than i_view32.exe which actually resized the picture created(save state preview image)

Close the converter and delete the Settings.ini file...and this time answer correctly
Ah I see, I don't even remember my answers anymore, I guess it's just my silly mistakes on that. I put the i_view32.exe together with the multiconverter without knowing why. Thanks a bunch!