Unresponsive Analong Stick
Hello everyone.
I would like some help with my problem. I've browsed other fourms, threads and so on but none of the solutions that worked for other helped me.
I'm trying to use my PS4 controller with pcsx2 and everything works fine until i try to use my right analog stick.
My left stick works fine, im unsure to what the problem is atm.
Any help would be must appreciated.
Much Thanks
Kingdom  Biggrin

Sponsored links

Can you screencap your controller plugin settings?
Do you try to play Kingdom Hearts and want to move the camera with the right analog stick?
(With other words.. screenshot lilypad plugin as already said and specify which game you try to play)
Yes, i want the right analog stick to look around. I've tried with Dynasty Warriors 5 but no luck as well.
I want the right analog stick to function just like a normal ps2 stick would.
http://imgur.com/4UK6Qc4
Plugin list above.
http://imgur.com/Td6pq4E
Plugin settings. ^
Please Click "Pad 1" and cap that as well.
Just assign L2 to right stick left and R2 to right stick right.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
So what Nobbs wants to tell you is to check if L2 and R2 aren't the two buttons that are rotating the camera. For some reason there are games who disliked the R-Analog stick.

If that is the case and you would rather like to rotate the camera by R-Analog stick do as Nobbs suggested.

I still have the feeling that DW has a free (3D rotation) camera. At least I think on ps3 it has. So possibly it should work with the R-Analog stick.
(11-13-2015, 12:50 AM)willkuer Wrote: So what Nobbs wants to tell you is to check if L2 and R2 aren't the two buttons that are rotating the camera. For some reason there are games who disliked the R-Analog stick.

If that is the case and you would rather like to rotate the camera by R-Analog stick do as Nobbs suggested.

I still have the feeling that DW has a free (3D rotation) camera. At least I think on ps3 it has. So possibly it should work with the R-Analog stick.

It is the case in KH1. KH2 is able to use the right stick however.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
I will try what you have suggested and get back to you as soon as possible.
EDIT: What you've suggested noob works with KH but the problem still exists with dynasty warriors. I plan to play a lot of hack n slash games like Samurai Warriors and DMC so this a problem that i would like to be non-existent.
And while I have your attention, My PCSX2 seems to crash at times like when the game is trying to proceed to the next level or just at random times.
Is there a possible fix for this?