Unusual lag in some of my games...
Exclamation 
I didn't mean to break any rules or regulations. If I did. I'm truly sorry however:

I'm getting some weird FPS readings on my system. Weird as some games run pretty choppy and some runs ok or just fine. I know the Emulator isn't perfect, but I notice people getting better frames then me on a lower end system...

Resident Evil Code: Veronica X [NTSC -U]: Runs at 60 but slows down to 25 during the finale battle.

Burnout 2: Point of Impact [NTSC-U]: Runs at 35 frames. Sometimes 50 with some speed hacks.

Soul Calibur 2 [NTSC-U]: Runs at 30 Frames. With speed hack, the emulator says it's running at 60 when the game play seems to still be running at 30.

Godzilla: Unleashed [NTSC-U]: Runs at 35 frames no matter what I do.

Resident Evil: Outbreak File #2 [PAL]: Runs perfectly at 50 frames.

Gran Turismo 4 [NTSC-U]: Runs at about 50 Frames, sometimes 60 depending on the location.

Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 [NTSC-U]: Runs perfectly on single player mode. Split-screen lags reasonably.

As you can see, most of the games doesn't really run correctly, which is to be expected. But for those that do, doesn't seem correct for me. Graphics wise I mean, Outbreak as some great graphics yet Burnout 2 Lags up. I guess It's some other issue but like I said, I noticed other's getting better frames than I do with systems at a lower spec than mine. Is there something wrong ? I'm not really asking to make the games faster, A reason why would be nice.

Here's my system specs:

Intel Core 2 Quad Q9650 @ 3.0GHz
8GB DDR2 800MHz RAM (2GB x 4)
Nvidia Gefocre GTX 560 (ZOTAC AMP!) 1GB Video Card
Windows 7 Home Premium x64
PCSX2 0.9.8

I have attached a .zip file with pics of my settings taken from the emulator.

Attached Files
.zip   My settings (aking4125).zip (Size: 171,8 KB / Downloads: 153)

Sponsored links

Speedhacks tend to fake fps counter. You'll get the real fps without speedhacks.
dunno about Godzilla & burnout, but I know your system won't be strong enough to handle soulcalibur 2 @full speed.
you will need more something like 3.6 to 4.0 ghz
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Quote:you will need more something like 3.6 to 4.0 ghz

Seriously ? The Emulator requires that much ? I had no idea but now I do I suppose.

Guess I either need to overclock my CPU or upgrade to a more powerful CPU in the future.
You should give the latest SVNs a try:
http://pcsx2.net/svn.php

There is a new speed hack called MTVU that will take advantage of a 3rd core of your quad for more speed.
[Image: newsig.jpg]