Up is lagging
hello community 

I'm USB connected, but sometimes moving forward starts lagging, I already test the controler on your app and windows, and what I noticed is when I press forward, left stick up, the cross stays steady for a while, but then starts trembling backwards 

Any one else with the same issue that can give me an enlightening? 

Could it be a bad remote? Does someone know how to see the warranty without a receipt?

Thank you in advance my friends

Sponsored links

(09-20-2017, 04:16 AM)Al_Jourgensen Wrote: hello community 

I'm USB connected, but sometimes moving forward starts lagging, I already test the controler on your app and windows, and what I noticed is when I press forward, left stick up, the cross stays steady for a while, but then starts trembling backwards 

Any one else with the same issue that can give me an enlightening? 

Could it be a bad remote? Does someone know how to see the warranty without a receipt?

Thank you in advance my friends
Biggrin so what exactly is the problem, your controller doesn't stay up when you press it? ...what are you referring to with "warranty without receipt"?

Edited to be more cordial.
i5 7600k, GTX 680, 16GB DDR4 3000
Manjaro [Hakoila] KDE Plasma
So it's a bad remote, I bought it used.....
(09-20-2017, 04:24 AM)Al_Jourgensen Wrote: So it's a bad remote, I bought it used.....

Probably, I take it you're on about in Windows Joystick calibrator and you press up on the left analogue stick and it isn't staying where it should be?  Yeah if you've got the left stick pressed up fully and it is going down on that display I'd say the controller is buggered.
You could try taking it apart and cleaning it to see if that makes any difference.  If the warranty you're on about is for the controller I doubt you'll get anywehere with that, they'll just put it down to general wear and tear, plus you bought it used anyway - if you can, and I appreciate not everyone can but just buy a brand new one.
sorry for the late answer, ok so i manage to return the remote, and i get another one, now i can assure you that this one was working fine, but when i plug it in here, now is the L2 button that is always walking forward.........and i try a tutorial step by step, for DS4 installation.........i can´t understand what is going on, if in every single remote i have there is always a problem.....any ideas?

My Gear

Clevo P771DM-G
I7 7700K
GTX 980M
32g Ram

DS3 is working great (i had already uninstall it)