Upcoming version of PCSX2
i lol'ed...
PC Specs: AMD FX 8350, 16GB RAM, GTX 780
Games beaten with PCSX2: Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy XII, Persona 4

Sponsored links

What the hell is ninja style XP? NinjaUnsureWacko
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
(06-09-2009, 09:52 PM)pedrosilvaa Wrote: Your RAM is fine but you can just forget about that CPU. It just won't do (im not sure about that NVIDIA 7600 but i think the emulator gets it's power mainly from the CPU so you should just be fine with that graphic card i guess... ). You may wanna try speed hacks but i don't think that'll be a solution for you. I got a Q9550 2,83GHZ (4 CPU) and i sometimes can't get full speed on games without speed hacks. With speed hacks ON i can get much more fps than what i needed but i will also get more bugs/random crashes. If your thinking on buying a computer for playing pcsx2 majorly i think the only thing you need to do is upgrade your CPU and that's it =).

Really? Thanks, I'll look into that.

Oh ok, so there is no need to wait then for the newer version. Mortred, is that a big issue? That I can't run DX10? I don't know much about how this stuff.
(06-10-2009, 01:49 AM)Mortred Wrote: I have a similar rig (check sig), and i run FFX at full speeds, you will need to use all speed hacks though.

Only thing is your gpu doesn't support DX10 which is a shame.

I don't have front mission 5 and i am not sure how demanding it is, but best to just try it out yourself. Just make sure you have configured pcsx2 properly.

Also, are you running FFX at full speed on your laptop?