Update Direct X?
I just downloaded and extracted to the C directory and also Windows. I am still getting a popup telling me to update Direct X.

Is there a special place it needs to be or a config?

Sponsored links

once you extracted it, go to the extracted folder and launch the setup
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Either that, or use the End-User Runtime Web Installer: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai...laylang=en

This installer doesn't need to be extracted, and only downloads and installs the files you're missing.
Thank you for your replies.

I tried the first post and didnt work, so I am downloading the second, as I dont see any of the libraries my other comp has. We will hope that works Smile

Also, is it better to play a DVD from the emu or an ISO? I have a PS2 disc in now, but I thought I heard someone somewhere say inages are better to run.
Playing from an ISO means faster loading time and the like, as the CDVD reader is taken out of the equation.
The second DL worked and I can now play, slow but still can play. I will try to rip the images from my games for faster play.

I thank you for all your help Smile
(07-02-2009, 03:53 PM)Dradaki Wrote: The second DL worked and I can now play, slow but still can play. I will try to rip the images from my games for faster play.

I thank you for all your help Smile

It won't be that much faster. The main benefit for playing from an ISO is decreased load times.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.