Updating the compatibility list
I played a little bit of "Devil May Cry" and "Silent Hill" and with the exception of the CG in "Silent Hill", both games run perfectly. I'm using the newest playground, beta and plugins. The list currently shows these games as not very playable.

Do I need to play the game completely through before the list can be updated?

Also, it would be cool if there was a sticky thread that we could contribute the best settings for a given game. For example, I took note of what settings worked best for the below two games.

Devel May Cry - GSdx 890 1.14 DX10 - Interlaced Blend bff - ZeroSPU2 0.4.6
Silent Hill - GSdx 890 1.14 DX10 - SPU2ghz 1.9.0

Both games actually ran slower with the DX9 settings.
Phenom II 965 oc 3.9Ghz, ATI 5870, 4 Gigs RAM, Win7-64

Sponsored links

I am sure that pcsx2 team will start to update the compatibility list after the release of the new official build.
Asus M2N-E
Amd Phenom II X4 945 3000 MHz
Ati Radeon HD 4850 512MB
4 GB Ram
the list currently shows 0.9.4 compatabilities, so it will be different to current version/beta results.

We will update the list shortly after release.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

What's about new CL? Giga have some ideas :P
Sounds good. Do you rely on forum feedback for updating the list or do you have testers do this?
Phenom II 965 oc 3.9Ghz, ATI 5870, 4 Gigs RAM, Win7-64
(02-17-2009, 04:09 PM)GameCodingNinja Wrote: Sounds good. Do you rely on forum feedback for updating the list or do you have testers do this?

our team of testers update the list Smile we generally keep it interal, that way we can rely on the results, we never know if the public have hacks on, or have done something silly, but the testers work close with the devs and we keep testing policy pretty strict, that way we can get accurate results
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]