Updating to latest pcsx2 version?
Is there any way to upgrade to the latest version (im using 1.0) without loosing your saves and settings and configurations etc...? Would just overwriting the old files work, or how would it be done?

Sponsored links

if you download the binary version and overwrite files, it should be ok.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(02-15-2014, 07:13 PM)jesalvein Wrote: if you download the binary version and overwrite files, it should be ok.

I use the portable zip one... i take it its the same with that too?
yes... i think you can only get problems if there are major changes in the gui/plugins... To import saves is very easy because you just have to copy-paste these or redirect the folder in the emulator settings.

Probably you want to use your lilypad settings? If so these you can reuse by copying the lilypad*.ini
(02-15-2014, 10:03 PM)xLax Wrote: I use the portable zip one...

In this case juse copy the inis and memcard (maybe bios too) folders to the main folder of the new version. Just keep in mind that save states are most likely not compatible between versions. If you used any just save to a memorycard using normal ingame saves before switching versions.
Thank you guys! Everything is working right and no problems so far Laugh Just overwritting the old files with the new ones and deleting the old main executable worked Laugh