Upgrade Save State Version help
(05-30-2014, 06:05 AM)Saiki Wrote: it says on the PCSX2 MAIN screen

what do you mean main screen? There is only 1 screen, that is, the screen with the game i'm playing, can you be A LOT more specific

Sponsored links

the one that you load games/change settings on?
You can try xpadder
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
FinalFLuver I think Saiki means the log screen. PCSX2 on default opens up 3 screens, the emulator itself, the log screen and once a game has started the GSDX Window.
(05-30-2014, 09:50 AM)StriFe79 Wrote: FinalFLuver I think Saiki means the log screen.
no it says that on the main emulator window
(05-30-2014, 09:53 AM)Saiki Wrote: no it says that on the main emulator window

no it doesnt. I just tested it. The emulator window, the log screen and the actual game window are visible right now. I save the state and the ONLY thing that shows it is the LOG window which i dont keep up while i'm playing (i.e. i exit out of the log window as soon as i run my emulator).

the small emulator window doesnt so much as flinch when i save a state let alone give me a message.

Is there a way to make a message pop up on the GAME window every time i save a state?
No only the savestate number is displayed in the title bad of the gs output.
The devs where discussing such a feature and I think gregory wanted to take care of this. But since it has not the highest priority I would not expect some added features for the next weeks.

I actually always have a small slowdown during emulation while saving. This is the indicator for me.
from the log:

(pxActionEvent) Savestate uses an unknown (future?!) savestate version.
(PCSX2 ver=8b4c0000, state ver=8b490000)(VM_UnzipFromDisk) 
Could anyone tell me what PCSX2 version I need to match the save state?
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go