Urban Chaos Riot Response: green & violet lines across the screen
The game runs pretty good regarding framerate (60 fps most of the time) and visuals, but there is 1 issue, that annoys me a bit.
There are green & violet lines across the screen.
I've attached an ingame screenshot and my settings. Btw., i'm using the latest PCSX2 development build.

Any suggestions? Huh

My specs:

i5 2500K @ 4.5 GHz
16 GB DDR3 RAM 1333 MHz
GTX 770 2GB VRAM
Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Try it in native resolution, i suspect that is an upscaling artifact.

Believe me, half a year ago it looked a lot worse, the whole screen was purple and the game ran at about 2FPS Tongue
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(02-20-2018, 06:01 PM)refraction Wrote: Try it in native resolution, i suspect that is an upscaling artifact.

Believe me, half a year ago it looked a lot worse, the whole screen was purple and the game ran at about 2FPS Tongue

Well, that fixes the issue, but at native resolution the game looks like crap on my 1080p monitor. Laugh

Anyways, i've found a video on YouTube where someone is playing this game at 4x native resolution without those annoying lines across the screen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzJ5jBiiqYc&t=174s

The settings he's using are attached. Well, what can i say? It works! Biggrin Smile

Use Half-Pixel offset (special) - several games have a 3D effect when upscaled.
(02-20-2018, 07:02 PM)CK1 Wrote: Use Half-Pixel offset (special) - several games have a 3D effect when upscaled.

That's what i did, take a look at the attached picture. Smile
There are still a few thin lines in some places, but hardly noticeable.
(02-21-2018, 12:29 AM)Centerguy Wrote: That's what i did, take a look at the attached picture. Smile
There are still a few thin lines, but hardly noticeable.

Yeah I didn't reload the page on mobile before I replied Tongue

Unscale Point Line hack may help a bit as well.
(02-21-2018, 12:33 AM)CK1 Wrote: Yeah I didn't reload the page on mobile before I replied Tongue

Unscale Point Line hack may help a bit as well.
Haha, no problem. Biggrin
Well, i'll will try that as well, thank you. Smile

EDIT

Now it looks pretty good i would say. Biggrin Cool