Urban Reign Multiplayer multitap problem
I have this issue with playing Urban Reign with 4 controllers via Lilypad multitap on pcsx2 latest version. The game should support multitap but somehow it doesnt work. I have both multitaps checkd from the pcsx2 config and the paddings. Tested the both versions of it PAL and the USA same thing. The Pad1 and Pad2 works fine.

I went and tried timesplitters working with 4 player multitap and that game worked fine with all 4 controllers.. Is it so that the game Urban Reign just doesnt support multitap? Everyting says in the net that it supports multitap its weird. I have seen some videos on youtube that 3 ppl playing the free-for-all knockout. Is there a way to play it with 4 players Unsure

Has somebody made it to work with 4 controllers or even 3?
Can anyone confirm this? Sad

Sponsored links

Quote:Unfortunately, third party multi-taps are not supported; meaning only gamers with Sony brand multi-taps can take advantage of this.
from here.

Maybe the game is indeed special.
Oh wow.. I never would have guessed Mellow Thanks alot for your answer otherwise i woulda putted more hours for making it work Closedeyes

Its indeed a rare case. The game is pretty good for a 4 player couch party game Sad I guess i have to with 2 pads only then, if someone has any solution to this let me know.
It could be that you just need some hack. Maybe there is a action replay/airmax/xploder code to disable the check.
Thank you for the tip i tried it but no luck finding anything that disables it Sad
(02-21-2015, 10:00 PM)Gita90 Wrote: Has somebody made it to work with 4 controllers or even 3?
Can anyone confirm this? Sad
Hey, dude!

I have been playing with two friends on 3 players mode. I confess that I also had trouble making multitap work but, after spending some time searching the internet, I found a way to make it work (at least here).

I don't know if you've tried but the way it worked here was to turn off the multitap 1 and turn on multitap 2 only. Then you put one player on Pad1 and the others on Pad2A, Pad2B, and Pad2C.
It worked with 4 players too (in character selection) but I haven’t tested it yet, I needed one more joystick. But I believe it is working too.

If someone else maked it work, answer here please! And sorry for the mistakes of writing in english.
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go