Urbz Gray Screen On Startup
yeh Urbz doesn't work with MTVU unfortunately and the game is very slow, the engine is awful ;p you could try putting some of the speedhacks on or fiddling with the clamping for VU and EE (lower them), that might make it quicker Tongue
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

EE and VU sliders are all the way to the left to begin with. Should I go a little bit right? I'm only asking that because it goes 1 - 1 - 3 and 0 - 0 - 3 Tongue2 which isn't normal
yeh it is a little confusing lol. yes start with them completely left and slide them one notch at a time to the right.

Well it brought it up by about 10fps with them all the way to the right. But it's still pretty bad. Any other suggestions?
sorry, im afraid not, your laptop is letting you down on that front. It's about full speed on my i7 920 @ 3.8Ghz, so the only way to get full speed is a silly speed cpu ;p

only other thing i can suggest is putting GSDX in "Native" resolution if it isnt already, it might help.

It's already in Native. Darn, I was really looking to play this too. Thanks for trying.
Sorry mate, the laptop is just not powerful enough Sad