Use DS4 triggers in GT4 help !!!
I am curently going through Driving Licenses in GT4 and in some tracks it really need to control gas with the R-stick to comple the test with gold mark

How can i use the R2 and L2 triggers of Dualshock 4 in Gran Turismo 4 as gas and brake.

Sponsored links

Go into "Options" in the main menu and chose "Controllers", and "DualShock 2 button config 1P". Find the mapping for L2 and R2 and change them to gas and brake.
(02-15-2020, 05:58 PM)NvidiaNerd Wrote: Go into "Options" in the main menu and chose "Controllers", and "DualShock 2 button config 1P". Find the mapping for L2 and R2 and change them to gas and brake.
Yes but the R2 and L2 triggers are not used as pressure buttons but just plain buttons like Cross and Square . I want to use the R2 and L2 as pressure triggers
I don't have the game here to try but does the right analog allows you to do what you want?
I don't have a DS4 gamepad,I have a xbox clone which don't require extra software to work on windows and when I tried to set the L2\R2 triggers to RAnalog up and down and tried a ps2 app that allows you to test the gamepad,using different pressure on the triggers get registered the same was as if I used the right analog,so it works

If whatever you are using that allows you to use the DS4 on windows don't send the triggers as "triggers"(send them as buttons regardless of the pressure),then you are out of luck
(02-16-2020, 12:24 AM)vsub Wrote: I don't have the game here to try but does the right analog allows you to do what you want?
I don't have a DS4 gamepad,I have a xbox clone which don't require extra software to work on windows and when I tried to set the L2\R2 triggers to RAnalog up and down and tried a ps2 app that allows you to test the gamepad,using different pressure on the triggers get registered the same was as if I used the right analog,so it works

If whatever you are using that allows you to use the DS4 on windows don't send the triggers as "triggers"(send them as buttons regardless of the pressure),then you are out of luck
I m so dumb, i use DS4windows app but it is much simpler i just made in pcsx2 a custom pad1 and instead of R-stick up (gas) changed it with R2 and R-stick down (brake) with L2 and it works !