Used to be able to load game now I can't
Bug 
I was so happy because after me being stupid and not knowing what bios are I finally get my PCSX2 to finally work. I then play Shadow of the Colossus and it works fine (albeit at 40 frames but hey my PS2 is stuck at my friends so I can at least I can play it again). I then take a break after the first colossus and get some more games on. I get Harry Potter Goblet of Fire and Okami before getting bored of the the disc to iso process. So then I decide to play HP GoF and it doesn't work. So I figure I must of done something wrong. I delete it and go to play SotC and that doesn't work either. Now I'm Just confused The PS2 opening screen works and but it just takes me into the console options for PS2. I did exactly what I did last time which was go to nodisk in iso selector then run full. I've tried everything of (which is limited) but nothing seems to work anymore. It does say in the console...

Decommitting host memory for virtual systems...
EE/iR5900-32 Recompiler Reset
HLE Notice: ELF does not have a path.

Patches: No CRC, using 00000000 instead.
Overall 0 Widescreen hacks loaded
Opening plugins...
Opening GS
Opening PAD
Opening SPU2
Opening CDVD
Opening USB
Opening FW
Opening DEV9
AMD Radeon HD 5570 (8.17.10.1280)
McdSlot 0: C:\Users\Dan\Documents\PCSX2\memcards\Mcd001.ps2
McdSlot 1: C:\Users\Dan\Documents\PCSX2\memcards\Mcd002.ps2
Plugins opened successfully.
Bios Found: USA v02.20(10/02/2006) Console
BIOS rom1 module not found, skipping...
BIOS rom2 module not found, skipping...
BIOS erom module not found, skipping...

but I'm not sure what that means. Sorry for my stupidity not good with consoles and such but any help would be nice

Sponsored links

Are you sure you have selected an iso in the iso selector and are you sure that you have set the emulator to use an iso image for game instead of disc/nothing ?

Also full emulog would be more useful, there is nothing worthwhile noting (as far as I know) on the partion that you posted.
Excl Note to self: learn to write shorter posts