Using Cheat Engine on Pcsx2?
To give some fair examples ,Hacking for ingame money,changing the speed,or even hacking health and stats.I don't see alot of people talking about cheat engine to Pcsx so my doubts are well founded with that being ,The speed hack will either not work or crash it considering speed is already a common issue in the first place.Another is being that the pcsx will totally ignore CE's existence for some random and probably reasonable reason.
" Keep an Eye on her,She's a Dirty pirate"

Sponsored links

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-A-simplis...or-dummies
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(05-24-2015, 10:07 AM)ssakash Wrote: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-A-simplis...or-dummies

Laugh Cool ! Thanks Biggrin
" Keep an Eye on her,She's a Dirty pirate"
(05-24-2015, 09:55 AM)Oichi Wrote: To give some fair examples ,Hacking for ingame money,changing the speed,or even hacking health and stats.I don't see alot of people talking about cheat engine to Pcsx so my doubts are well founded with that being ,The speed hack will either not work or crash it considering speed is already a common issue in the first place.Another is being that the pcsx will totally ignore CE's existence for some random and probably reasonable reason.

Plenty of games use floating point values, making it difficult to find the right offset. Some games like Tales of the Abyss for example, work flawless with Cheat Engine. I managed to create a code where the amount of Saving done is always 0. (This code can't be found anywhere yet except for right here on the Forums Tongue)
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
Out of all the rps I own for PS2 there are very few that used floaters. I truly hate those. What rpg or game are you looking for some CE for. I have like 45 rpgs, I may have a table already.
MOBO - GIGABYTE X570 AORUS MASTER
CPU - AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT
RAM - 32 Gigs DDR4
HDD - To many to note. NVEM, SSD and HDD
GPU - Nvidia GTX 1070
OS- Windows 10

Ah 0 saves used I am quite ocd when gaming so like to reset things like times saves and lower random values and something like a stop in game time(or adjust it) for games like Suikoden 2 on PS1 that have timed events.