Using PS3 Controller
I need help in setting up my PS3 controller to use it in PCSX2. I have installed Motion in Joy drivers and the emulator seems to recognize it.

I configure the buttons for the controller in the emulator but when I click OK to save the settings ( I guess ) and go back into the configuration the settings are not saved and I have to reconfigure the buttons. However, it still does not save the settings when I exit the configuration to play.

Am I just doing it wrong or is there something completely different I have to do to use a PS3 controller on PCSX2?

Also if this thread has to be closed because there's another exactly like it then it would be appreciated to point me to the correct thread.

Thanks to those who help!

Sponsored links

Next time please read the FAQ first.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-0-9...-Questions

Quote:My settings are not being saved / Error creating memcard / Failed to copy file etc

Right click on pcsx2.exe and select 'Run as administrator' (Vista / Windows 7 only) and/or install PCSX2 on a folder you have rights to write (like My Documents)
Alternatively, create a new folder like C:/Games/PCSX2 and install PCSX2 in there.
[Image: newsig.jpg]