Using save files
Hey guys
Basically I wanted to load some save files I downloaded for Kingdom Hearts 2

but when I'm on the game and select load, there are no saves there, even though the saves are on my memorycard ( I used mymc and then checked by running pcsx2 with no disc. the saves ARE there, just can't access them in game )

Help please, I really wanted to try some stuffs Tongue2

thanks

Sponsored links

You have to also consider the fact that the game have multiple versions(EU,USA,JP)and if you download a save that is not for your version then that's what will happen
(11-04-2013, 09:57 PM)vsub Wrote: You have to also consider the fact that the game have multiple versions(EU,USA,JP)and if you download a save that is not for your version then that's what will happen

Yeah, that's probably it.

Sometimes you can modify the saves in a hex editor to be compatible. I helped a guy with the PAL version of Ar tonelico 2 get passed a certain spot that his emu was freezing on with my NTSC Ar tonelico 2 by hex editing his save to match the NTSC version, playing the part, then hex editing it back to PAL.

So it can be done, but it's a good bit of work so unless you REALLY want that particular save I'd recommend against it and say just download one for your version.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
yes, that was my problem. the save file was japanese. Thanks guys :
)