V-Rally 3 rendering issues in 1.7.2910-1.7.4070
When using versions ranging from pcsx2-v1.7.2910-windows-64bit all the way up to  pcsx2-v1.7.4070-windows-64bit
i get these rendering corruption and it even happens in software mode and this is how it looks, iv tried all the settings i can think of but nothing seems to change anything.
i would like to know if anyone could explain the reason for these rendering issues could be as i do not get them when using the older pcsx2-v1.7.0-dev-13-g8bf6ba144-windows-x86 release.

So what changed that could have caused this behavior past version 1.7.0?

My specs are:
  CPU: Intel Core i7 8750H
  RAM: 16 GB
  GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

should be fixed now.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(02-13-2023, 12:18 AM)refraction Wrote: should be fixed now.

The bug is still present in build 4075
and i just tested pcsx2-v1.7.3071-windows-64bit-AVX2-wxWidget and this one works so far so i am trying narrowing it down to when and how the bug was introduced.
Ok after many days and many hours of painstaking version testing i finally found the issue for the bug!
in the older versions you could find the manual game fixes tab which was later sadly removed and the solution the problem was as simple as enabling the Emotion engine timing hack so i had to manually edit the ini file and setting EETimingHack = true
so now i can finally enjoy the game using the latest versions, can someone please add the hack the the automatic game fixes for this game?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It hasn't been removed, but sure we can add the gamefix automatically.

okay *now* it's fixed for you.