V-Rally 3
In hardware rendering mode (DX9/DX11) you get a vertical plane in front of your car making the game unplayable in this mode (software rendering works fine).

If you Enable HW hacks and set Skipdraw to 2 you can enjoy V-Rally 3 in glorious hires (especially if you set internal rendering to 3x) Smile

The only drawback is that you will miss the car shadow and the cockpit graphics, but if you play using an external view you will hardly notice!

Sponsored links

(06-14-2012, 02:22 AM)GeoMan Wrote: In hardware rendering mode (DX9/DX11) you get a vertical plane in front of your car making the game unplayable in this mode (software rendering works fine).

If you Enable HW hacks and set Skipdraw to 2 you can enjoy V-Rally 3 in glorious hires (especially if you set internal rendering to 3x) Smile

The only drawback is that you will miss the car shadow and the cockpit graphics, but if you play using an external view you will hardly notice!

Thanx for the Tip! it worked! I set it to skipdraw 3 though because with 2, some glitch appeared in front of the car... I was thinking that my graphics card setup was to blame since the game is listed as green on the compat list... (SLUS_204.96) ... hope this game is fixed or at least a gamefix is avaliable...