VC++ runtime error with rev wx-1755
Everytime I try to open the new wxgui r1755 compiled exe, I get a vc++ runtime error. Am I missing any files or something?

Sponsored links

my bet is you are missing plugins, my other bet is you didint install properly one of the SDK's or you didint include it in "directories" in your visual studio. Most of things compiled but few plugins like gsdx or spu or dvd plugin didint build.

my suggestion is, read that long compilation guide Tongue
Check my profile for hardware/software and games i played on PCSX2.
And my suggestion is you leave it alone for now.
It's highly alpha and everything will still change. Like hourly Tongue2
...I noticed that too, it seems that everything is changing, & not everything is uploaded yet to svn, can that be the problem?
I tried last night to compile newest svn, & god message thet PcSx2 & some plugins aren't coplete...

Cheers...
AMD FX-8350
4x 4GB DDR3 2400MHz
AMD Radeon R9 Fury X
If you absolutely MUST try to build the latest beta (definitely not recommended as mentioned above) make sure you start from a clean directory. If you use your old PCSX2 build directory, you are likely to get all sorts of errors when compiling.
[Image: 2748844.png]
(09-07-2009, 07:23 AM)Koji Wrote: If you use your old PCSX2 build directory, you are likely to get all sorts of errors when compiling.

Wrong, I compiled myselft the last Beta(Updated in the same directory) and get no errors at all. The only issue is that some options are not implemented yet, like "advance configuration" for Clamp mode and all that stuff. Also I can't set the limit to the framerate and some games are too fast for me to play Tongue

By the way the emu looks awesome! Thanks Laugh

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

PC:
EVGA 600 +80 PSU
NVIDIA GTX 550ti EVGA 2GB VRAM
[Image: hj0zqy-4.png]