VERY SLOW... Sorry imma Newbie
(03-16-2009, 11:15 PM)drakenhero1 Wrote: Hi everyone, imnew to this web and I had porblems with the 0.9.6 version as I tried to play WWE smackdown vs. raw 2009 and it was very slow. I put on all the speed hacks and even disabled some stuff like the clamp thingy and still it's super slow. The wrestlers are like fighting in slow motionMellow.

Can somwone help

BTW. I have a apple computer so......Blush

Do you actually use Mac OS X on that or Windows?

Sponsored links

I am running the Pcsx2 on my acer laptop thanks to the new 0.9.6 release I'm actually able to play the game.. to an extent. though I have just about every graphics/Fps boost I can get it's managable at 16-40 fps. Also the game I"m playing is FM5 so it's not complete action sequence, but tactical, like Final Fantasy tactics. While there are some problems, it does seem to work in general Smile I'm happy, better than spending a whole crap load of cash to buy a mod chip on the possibility that it might let my "USA" ps2 play "JAP" formatted games. Although, most of the game is in japanese, I've applied a patch to it so at least it's playable. The sad part is that I miss a lot of great story content and jokes at the bases.
but yea, even on a 450$ acer laptop it's possible depending on the game, and with an avarage 20-30 FPS it's not that bad... just don't expect to play any graphics, fast action paced games.
Thnx again to the staff who made these emulator possible.
what acer laptop?