VI/s and other speed changes, also new here
As the title suggests, this is my first post, looking forward to any help i can receive, 

The game in question is my CD copy of legend of spyro The eternal night,  

I wanted to see if there was any information on modifying the clocks for the game as in turbo mode im more than capable of running 200+ fps but in the normal 60FPS emu and 30FPS in game i wanted to see if it was possible to double the clocks for everything so i could run the EMU at 120 and the game at 60fps? i did look at the first few posts but could not find anything, thank you for the help

Sponsored links

(04-02-2022, 08:38 AM)tbone3366 Wrote: As the title suggests, this is my first post, looking forward to any help i can receive, 

The game in question is my CD copy of legend of spyro The eternal night,  

I wanted to see if there was any information on modifying the clocks for the game as in turbo mode im more than capable of running 200+ fps but in the normal 60FPS emu and 30FPS in game i wanted to see if it was possible to double the clocks for everything so i could run the EMU at 120 and the game at 60fps? i did look at the first few posts but could not find anything, thank you for the help

well i kinda feel a little dumb and overlooked the NTSC 59.94 fps limit and played with it lol
Why don't you just use the 60 Fps Patch that's available for the game?