VSync?
I noticed that newer versions of the graphics plugin GSdx do not have the vsync option anymore!? That's the reason why I'm still using GSdx 1873.

Can you include the vsync option again? I need this as without it there is a lot of tearing. You know I'm using PCSX2 on my real arcade cab with a Hantarex 9110 CRT running with 640 x 480.

What's the latest version of GSdx still providing the vsync option and where can I download it?

Thanx!

Sponsored links

when you go to the configs above the graphics you can find apps, you can there config the window size and format (16:9, 4:3 etc) you can select vsync there Wink

or you must be using the rev 1888 or lower then its.....different Tongue
No - there is no possibility to turn vsync on.

I tried the latest GSdx 2705m (MSVC 15.00, SSE2) 0.1.16 - there is simply no vsync option. Please show it to me.

If your plugin has a higher version numger then 1873 and still has the vsync option in it - can you mail it to me?
Vsync is controlled by PCSX2 now so GSdx won't have it. You can use it if you also get a newer PCSX2 (0.9.7). We won't give or allow any links to it and give no support here since it's still in alpha stages.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(03-13-2010, 11:09 PM)Bositman Wrote: Vsync is controlled by PCSX2 now so GSdx won't have it. You can use it if you also get a newer PCSX2 (0.9.7). We won't give or allow any links to it and give no support here since it's still in alpha stages.

OK - but what can I do in the mean time when I'm using 0.9.6?

By the way: Any idea how long before 0.9.7 will be released?
Nothing, only use an older GSdx that has the Vsync control.
When it's done.
[Image: newsig.jpg]