Valkyrie Profile 2 - Silmeria Adjust Speaker position crashes game
(04-20-2015, 06:40 PM)Ryudo Wrote: Video editing, 3D animation programs, heavy PC gaming, multiple applications at once that require quite a bit of RAM. Even running virtual machines to distribute more than 2GB of RAM per VM. There's lots of reasons to want high amounts of RAM.

Personally I'd be satisfied with 16GB though with what I do (Hell, I get by with 6 right now, but I'm running at the limits as it is. I'm averaging 70%+ usage of RAM.) 32 is if you really planning to pull the max out of your PC, that involves possibly major video editing, etc.

Still, this is a gaming laptop. I'm sure I could find a use for 32GB of RAM.
Moe: [to Homer] And I'm pulling your favorite song out of the jukebox.
Homer: "It's Raining Men"?!
Moe: Yeah, not no more, it ain't. [throws the record out the window which lands into Smithers' car]
Smithers: Ow! [looks at the record] Ohhh.

what would ;e; do

Sponsored links

Err.. Guys, it's offtopic.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(04-20-2015, 06:49 PM)ssakash Wrote: Err.. Guys, it's offtopic.

okfine

OP, is it possible you can buy another disc?
Moe: [to Homer] And I'm pulling your favorite song out of the jukebox.
Homer: "It's Raining Men"?!
Moe: Yeah, not no more, it ain't. [throws the record out the window which lands into Smithers' car]
Smithers: Ow! [looks at the record] Ohhh.

what would ;e; do
First check whether the disc plays fine on your original ps2 console to check whether the disc is the problem.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
[Edit] Nevermind.

Anyways, still waiting for a response as to what was used to rip the disc. Bad use of software to rip the game could also be a cause. Seen it happen before when someone used wrong settings.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
(04-20-2015, 06:57 PM)Ryudo Wrote: It's 2 posts offtopic, the thread hasn't derailed and the guy has been answered, we're just awaiting a response now. It's not like the entire topic has been derailed by 2 simple posts. If it really was something that required greater discussion I would take it to a new topic myself, but that wasn't necessary in this case.

And also, your own post is offtopic right now. You could've PMed both of us, now I have to reply with yet another offtopic post to you because of this.
It's incredibly annoying when you're playing backseat moderator, especially when you're being wrong. Blyss told you about this before when you did the exact same thing.

Actually, the one who is playing the back seat moderator right now is you. All I said was, it was offtopic. I didn't say anything like "cut it out both of you".

I don't care about moderating the forum, it's not my duty. I was just trying to prevent it before the thread is derailed. So, I kindly ask you to do your own work instead of back seat moderating. If I was really annoying, an real moderator would have popped up and said something. If you're the only one who is annoyed you must have something personal against myself.

No offense but, I really think you need to stop this attitude of yours without knowing anything and jumping in and making statements. If you really were smart, you wouldn't have added fuel to the fire in the first place. Also, when did blyss say anything related to this before ?, don't make claims without knowing about something.

Sorry for the off-topic post, even if you give a warning for this I find it acceptable. I just had to say this even while making some noise. Wink
- Refraction
So I edit my post and you continue? That's clever.

I kindly ask you to stop your own backseat Moderating once again then, restoring my post. You're doing it ALL THE time. Not just here, everywhere on the Forums. It's annoying. You were warned, quit it.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
smh
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Apologies, I didn't see the edited post. Also, I will say this again " I was never warned for backseat moderating by any moderator". You are the only one who is saying things like this, please mind your own words. If you find me annoying, feel free to put me on ignore (or) leave the forums. Thanks
- Refraction
Knock it off. Blyss is telling you now, whether he did before or not.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD