Valkyrie Profile 2 Silmeria - Character Models Flickering
(06-28-2014, 12:13 AM)Paul Towel Wrote: Tried out the latest 340.43 beta drivers, that seems to have fixed the flickering issue. Good thing to, since Battlefield 4 crashes on the 320.49 driver.

Well damn nvidia fix that? maybe I give the drivers a try, DQ8 suffers from flickering stuff too on dx11

Sponsored links

(06-28-2014, 12:13 AM)Paul Towel Wrote: Tried out the latest 340.43 beta drivers, that seems to have fixed the flickering issue. Good thing to, since Battlefield 4 crashes on the 320.49 driver.

I second this. After updating to the 340.43 beta driver, the missing/flickering hair issues I was getting in Valkyrie Profile 2 with DX11 have disappeared. Off-topic, the flickering issues I was experiencing in Shining Force EXA have been resolved as well.
That sounds great. Any news on the original bug (the one which we have a GSdx hack for now)?
That still happens
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(06-28-2014, 01:16 PM)refraction Wrote: That still happens

I keep trying to report this i even brought up the unwillingness of nvidia to work with the devs from pcsx2 that reached out to them to find way to get this resolved this time even mentions that they no longer recommend nvidia as result, but we know what gona happen.

though I suspect Sora will chime again say the devs used some vertex hack all these years that got fixed by nvidia after 8+ years of never have this issue in anything including pc games as the cause.

He claims to know you refraction. He also claimed he knew someone that would look at the code what is happen and forward it to nvidia but this was months ago.

I am happy atlest the flickering is fixed cause nvidia hack works for all the games i have that the stretching happens in. still sucks for the game the hack dont help.
Sora is actually Squall from the forums (super troll Tongue) but I don't know what causes it, I just wish nvidia would give some insight if it was our fault, but i don't know how to make a test case to give to them.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Yes well i keep trying at random but I usual give up at some point, cause nvidia seem to be unwilling to even try help, Btw this stretching still randomly happens and Swtor Splash screen and still super rare and only happen for split second just to become super rare again for long periods of times weeks come to mind. i dont even notice most the time cause it tab out when swtor is loading.

Though some one did mention in the original thread it happend in the steam version of SF5 with the drivers, but didnt report it cause some patch threw steam fixed it.

And sora is squall here eh? i know him he dont troll much around here at nvidia forums another story like few other members at nvidia forums