Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria Cutscene not advancing
Hello,

I have a Cutscene Problem with Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria where the Party is in Dipan Castle.
The Cutscene starts but when Alicia, Rufus and Dylan are further entering into the Room
the Camera does not follow them and remains focused to the Entrance Door.First i
thought my Patch would cause the error but it doesn't.So it also happens when i
turn off pnach cheats.I skip the Sequence to progress but i have to do it
several times because the Screen remains black.Someone else ran into this
Problem and solved ?

Sponsored links

Did you also tried turning off the widescreen patches?
The game also saves in the memory card if the cheating protection detect cheats so even you disable the cheats,nothing will change.

Are you 100% sure that your patch completely disables the cheating protection(the game usually punish you at chapter 5)

Try this,it may be something related
https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/issues/15...-246013676
(05-14-2019, 04:03 PM)vsub Wrote: The game also saves in the memory card if the cheating protection detect cheats so even you disable the cheats,nothing will change.

Are you 100% sure that your patch completely disables the cheating protection(the game usually punish you at chapter 5)

Try this,it may be something related
https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/issues/15...-246013676

You could be right.I played up to Chapter 3, saved in Coriander and did some Battles in the Serdberg Ruins.
So far no problems but i will check later what's going on in Chapter 5.I read in the Internet too that many
Gamers are encountering problems in Chapter 5.Because i have disabled all Enemy AI now i should be able
to progress to Chapter 5 very fast.

(05-14-2019, 02:15 PM)StriFe Wrote: Did you also tried turning off the widescreen patches?

I never deliberately turned on Widescreen Patches.They are automatically initialized when using pnach cheat files ?
Hmm, OK i will check that too.