Valkyrie Profile 2 issue
(04-15-2009, 08:27 PM)kenshin05 Wrote: my spec is AMD 64x2 Dual CORE 4200 2,20 grz---Fair
2 go ram ddr2---Good
graphic card is 8800 gts 320 mo---Cool

well that cpu cannot handle that much power try OC a little.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel

Sponsored links

I got in the game, have great cutscene with stuttering sound (sound skip here and there). When I got in game, the lower screeen got cut off (up to where the subtitle is) with a few garbage, tearing and graphic glitch here and there. Did I mention the stuttering sound get worse? Asides from those, the game works GREAT! =-D
i will certainly upgrade soon for a 3grz x2,
humm yes i begining of the game i got some glitch but i have read this especially for some place.
the game is completable but it's more safe i heard it's better to savestate than use the memory card for saving, and by experience the game even in the console can have some bug with the save.
You can corrupt the save and have the game to freeze, and never be able to continue your game.
I'm running on an E8500, 2x2G-800 RAM and 9800GTX+ still seem to be only getting ~20-30 FPS.
Try to use Gsdx 0.1.7 pulgin to play the game nearly fullspeed (^_^). Other version of Gsdx make the fps slow. And the Graphics bugs of this game just in "The Lost Forest". At least from the beginning to "Dipan", I have just left "Dipan", no problems...