Valkyrie Profile: Silmeria Problemm
When I download and use the new PCSX2 version this happen when I run Valkyrie Profile. It got lines on the screen and in FMV there are lines also. Before there is no lines like this.
[Image: 24e9e.jpg]

Intel Core 2 Duo E7500 2.93GHz
4GB RAM
GeForce 9800GT
Windows 7 64bit

Sponsored links

what do you mean by "new pcsx2 version" ?
which version exactly ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Some SV's make some games worse. New versions aren't always 100% perfect with everything. I would just go back and use the version it worked best on for you.
I5 3570k 3.4ghz| 4GB R9 290| 8GB DDR3
(04-10-2013, 03:32 PM)jesalvein Wrote: what do you mean by "new pcsx2 version" ?
which version exactly ?
The v1.0.0, The previous version have no lines like that.
(04-10-2013, 04:03 PM)fade2black001 Wrote: Some SV's make some games worse. New versions aren't always 100% perfect with everything. I would just go back and use the version it worked best on for you.

Well actually sometimes the SVN's have fixes too. Granted using the "Stable" release is "Safer" (meaning less chances of bugs/crashes) however you're missing out on the latest fixes that are in the SVN.

sleepingmonster: I advise that you try out the SVN which can be found here.
(04-10-2013, 04:48 PM)Scootaloo Wrote: Well actually sometimes the SVN's have fixes too. Granted using the "Stable" release is "Safer" (meaning less chances of bugs/crashes) however you're missing out on the latest fixes that are in the SVN.

sleepingmonster: I advise that you try out the SVN which can be found here.

What I was trying to say is that. SVN's fixes other problems with games while giving other games problems. As seen in this topic as a perfect example. They may fix a few things for games but make other games buggy that weren't doing it before in previous SVN'S such as this game here shown by the TC. In his last SVN the game played fine without this graphical problem he is having. With the latest SVN he is now having this problem thus is why he is posting it here.
I5 3570k 3.4ghz| 4GB R9 290| 8GB DDR3
Use native resolution & direct 3D 9 hardware.many games have problem with custom resolutions.if still not fixing,enable hw hacks in video plugin settings & tick first four!!
OK. Solved now used x2 native in scaling and the lines are gone now. Thanks for the replies and help.